ACH Origination of Payroll
- With ACH Origination, we can assist with your payroll duties.
- ACH Origination is an efficient method of payroll distribution in which Bank of Pontiac initiates direct deposit of payroll into your employees' personal accounts.
- This program saves you valuable time, provides a much safer and secure method of handling payroll and saves you from buying unnecessary supplies like check stock.
- To find out if ACH Origination is right for your business, contact us today for a complimentary proposal.
Monitor your business account any time – day or night – with FREE Online Banking.
- View your business accounts, loans and lines of credit
- Confirm deposits and withdrawals
- Transfer money between accounts or make loan payments
- Reconcile your accounts instantly
- Download account information into financial management software
- Enter stop-payment requests (stop-pay fee applies)
- Generate custom reports
Online Bill Pay**
Paying your suppliers and other operating expenses is quick and easy with our Online Bill Pay**.
- Available 24 hours a day, every day of the year
- No more checks, stamps or envelopes
- Once you’ve established your payees, the system maintains a record of payee
- Paying your bills is easy – just select the payee, enter a payment amount and
choose a payment date
- Your bill payments will be itemized on your monthly checking account
- Use Online Bill Pay to pay any bill – from national companies to local merchants
**Subject to approval; For Business Bill Pay, a $10 monthly fee will be charged regardless of the number of bill payment transactions completed during the month.
Business Debit Card*
- An easy convenient way of using your purchasing power.
*Subject to approval.
Positive Pay is a tool for Cash Management users that is used to detect fraudulent checks when they are presented for payment and prevents the checks from being paid. Businesses upload a file through Cash Management with information on the checks the business has issued. When the issued checks are presented to the bank for payment, they are matched against the file provided by the business and any checks not present in the Positive Pay file can be returned before they are posted to the business’ account.
Merchant Credit Card Program
Bank of Pontiac has partnered with World Data Systems to provide a merchant credit card program for you. World Data Systems guarantees to offer your business the most competitive package to allow you to offer additional payment methods to your customers.
- Provides payment options for your customers
- Available for qualified merchants
- Mastercard, VISA, American Express and Discover accepted
- No minimum fee
- Discount rates vary
Be able to verify your customer's available funds prior to accepting checks with one simple phone call.
- Toll Free (855) 844-6152
- Obtain account information 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Transfer funds between your Bank of Pontiac accounts with pre-approval
- Learn about our products
- Review selected interest rates
Incoming: FREE for Bank of Pontiac customers, $20.00 for non-customers
We can also assist with:
- Coin Counting
- Night Depository