ACH Origination of Payroll
- With ACH Origination, we can assist with your payroll duties.
- ACH Origination is an efficient method of payroll distribution in which Bank of Pontiac initiates direct deposit of payroll into your employees' personal accounts.
- This program saves you valuable time, provides a much safer and secure method of handling payroll and saves you from buying unnecessary supplies like check stock.
- To find out if ACH Origination is right for your business, contact us today for a complimentary proposal.
Monitor your business account any time – day or night – with FREE Online Banking.
- View your business accounts, loans and lines of credit
- Confirm deposits and withdrawals
- Transfer money between accounts or make loan payments
- Reconcile your accounts instantly
- Download account information into financial management software
- Enter stop-payment requests (stop-pay fee applies)
- Generate custom reports
Online Bill Pay**
Paying your suppliers and other operating expenses is quick and easy with our Online Bill Pay**.
- Available 24 hours a day, every day of the year
- No more checks, stamps or envelopes
- Once you’ve established your payees, the system maintains a record of payee
- Paying your bills is easy – just select the payee, enter a payment amount and
choose a payment date
- Your bill payments will be itemized on your monthly checking account
- Use Online Bill Pay to pay any bill – from national companies to local merchants
**Subject to approval; For Business Bill Pay, a $10 monthly fee will be charged regardless of the number of bill payment transactions completed during the month.
Business Debit Card*
- An easy convenient way of using your purchasing power.
*Subject to approval.
Merchant Credit Card Program
Bank of Pontiac has partnered with World Data Systems to provide a merchant credit card program for you. World Data Systems guarantees to offer your business the most competitive package to allow you to offer additional payment methods to your customers.
- Provides payment options for your customers
- Available for qualified merchants
- Mastercard, VISA, American Express and Discover accepted
- No minimum fee
- Discount rates vary
Be able to verify your customer's available funds prior to accepting checks with one simple phone call.
- Toll Free (855) 844-6152
- Obtain account information 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Transfer funds between your Bank of Pontiac accounts with pre-approval
- Learn about our products
- Review selected interest rates
Incoming: FREE for Bank of Pontiac customers, $20.00 for non-customers
We can also assist with:
- Coin Counting
- Night Depository