A traditional business checking account perfect for frequent check writers
- Minimum to Open: $100
- Interest Bearing: Earnings Credit
- Minimum to Avoid Fee: Refer to our Services Brochure
- Monthly Service Charge: $3 Monthly Maintenance Fee
- Per Item Fee: $.11 Each (checks written & transit checks deposited)
- Business Debit Card* (up to $3,000 limit)
- Online Banking & Bill Pay**
- Potential Earnings Credit
- Service charge waived for charitable organizations
* Subject to approval.
** Subject to approval; For Business Bill Pay, a $10 monthly fee will be charged regardless of the number of bill payment transactions completed during the month.
- Enjoy the security of having a line of credit linked to your business checking account.****
- When funds are needed, simply write yourself a check. Funds are then transferred in increments of $50 from your Reserve Checking Line.
- If your business checking account becomes overdrawn, your checks will be covered up to your available line of credit.
****Please refer to our services brochure for complete details regarding Applicable fees, interest rates and eligibility requirements.