CDARS® is one of the safest and smartest investment vehicles for investors looking to protect their large-dollar investments while earning CD-level returns that may compare favorably to Treasury and money-market-fund yields. Like Treasuries, FDIC insurance is backed by the full faith and credit of the U.S. government.
CDs placed through CDARS offer investors (including institutional investors, such as corporations, foundations, and endowments):
- Access to multi-million-dollar FDIC insurance;
- The ease of working through one trusted relationship, earning one rate per maturity, and receiving consolidated statements;
- The ability to forego ongoing collateral tracking;
- The power of daily compounding; and
- A finite maturity date (in contrast to auction-rate or some adjustable-rate securities).
Contact us to learn more.