Buying a new home, building your dream house or refinancing your existing loan? Our mortgage loan officers are here to help. We realize that purchasing a home may be the most significant financial commitment you’ll ever make, so we stick by your side every step of the way --- from loan application to loan closing.
Types of Mortgages
Fixed Rate Loans
- Your interest rate is fixed for the life of your loan, allowing you to lock in your interest rate and not be subject to changing market conditions.
Variable Rate Loans
- Your interest rate regularly adjusts to current market interest rates to assure that your loan is competitively priced.
Multi-Year Balloon Loans
- You can fix the initial rate on your loan from one to five years, after which time the rate will adjust.
- A balloon loan in which you’re pre-approved for a specified amount and draw upon funds as needed.
- Your monthly payments vary and are based on interest charged on the balance of your loan.
- When your home is complete, you are eligible to refinance into one of the monthly payment mortgages listed above.