Whether you’re starting up a new business, building a second location, expanding your product line or simply trying to consolidate debt, our commercial loan officers can customize a loan to fit your specific business needs.
- Start-Up Loans
- Expansion Loans
- Real Estate Acquisition Loans
- Operating Expense Loans
- Debt Consolidation Loans
- Seasonal Lines of Credit
- Machinery / Equipment Loans
- Inventory Loans
- We offer both short and long term business loans with flexible re-payment terms.
If you’re thinking about starting a new business or expanding your existing business, we can assist you with participation in special loan programs offered by the Small Business Administration. While starting a business can be complicated, we’re dedicated to supporting small business growth in our community and are committed to seeing your dream become a reality.
- Compared to conventional business financing, SBA loans can offer easier qualification, lower down-payments and more affordable monthly payments.
- An SBA Loan may be an option to consider if you’re starting or buying a new business or are unable to secure conventional financing.
- SBA Loans are backed by the US Small Business Administration, an independent Agency of the Executive Federal Government.