Effective Monday, June 15, 2020, all Bank of Pontiac lobbies are re-opening. The following Bank of Pontiac Branches will have Temporary Lobby Hours until further notice: Main Bank, West Bank, Coal City Bank and Bluestem Bank (Fairbury). Please check all Bank of Pontiac Branch Hours here.
For the health and safety of our customers and employees, please follow the guidelines below:
- Practice social distancing as we are also. Six Feet can be maintained by following the floor traffic patterns and other signs throughout our Lobbies.
- Germ Safety Shields are installed. If needed, we may ask you to temporarily remove your mask for identification purposes.
- Hand Sanitizer is available throughout our Lobby for your convenience.
- Appointments are still encouraged when needing to meet with the Trust, New Accounts and Loan Departments.
- Continue to utilize our Drive-Up, ATMs, Online Banking and Mobile Banking App
All Illinois Secretary of State services continue to be suspended at all Bank of Pontiac locations until further notice. Please check with the Illinois Secretary of State’s office for guidance on the extension of expiring stickers and other services.
Please limit your time in our branch to completing your business. We look forward to when we can visit with you longer! Thank you for your trust in Bank of Pontiac and continued patience and understanding during this time to help keep you and our communities safe!