- Open your new Bank of Pontiac accounts.
- Use our simple forms to switch transactions to your new Bank of Pontiac accounts.
- Notify your direct deposit partners of your new account information. (Employer Payroll Department, Social Security, CD Interest Payments, Etc.)
- Notify all vendors who automatically take payments from your checking or savings account of your new account information. (Banks, Utilities, Insurance Company, Credit Cards, Internet Service Provider, Etc.)
- Use our simple forms to close your old accounts and transfer your remaining balances to your new Bank of Pontiac accounts.
- Make sure all checks have cleared on your checking account.
- Keep enough funds in your old account to cover any automatic payments that may still need to be withdrawn.
- If transferring a CD, double check maturity dates in order to avoid possible penalties.
Click on the type of account you are moving to Bank of Pontiac.